• Our fantastic range of artisan bread
• Hampers pre-made or made to order
• Home-made Christmas cakes
• Charcuterie/ deli platters
• Cheese boards
• Voakes award-winning pies (pork; poultry & stuffing; black pudding & red onion marmalade; game) and sausage rolls.
• Wilson’s small pork pies (plain; pork & black pudding; pork & apple; pork & chilli jam)
• Staal smoked fish and chicken
• Hand-made chocolates from White Rabbit Chocolatiers
The deadline for ordering pies is Saturday 12th December and please order everything else by Friday 18th December. Let us know when you want to pick up but remember we’ll be closing at 3pm on Christmas Eve. Order forms are available at the shop, or just give us a ring on 01904 765878.
We’ll pick the best charcuterie and cheeses (you choose or leave it to us) to make an impressive platter to suit your budget. We selflessly taste-tested the best pies and sausage rolls in the region so you could lay on a top festive spread
Our hampers can include anything from our store. As well as our freshly-baked bread, bread dippers and other products, you can take your pick from speciality condiments, biscuits, chocolates and ingredients from all over the world. We also have lots of foodie gifts to make anyone’s Christmas extra special.
Top it off by presenting foodie gifts in a unique cotton Haxby Bakehouse gift sack (£5) or bag (£12.99), printed exclusively for us in New Earswick by Mrs Hall Makes.